Saturday, March 14, 2009

Stewart Vs Cramer

So this was a nice little sudden face off! John Stewart of Comedy Central's The Daily Show vs Jim Cramer from CNBC's Mad Money. I will be honest. I always disliked that show. If you are a fan of Cramer then I am sure he is entertaining. I certainly have found this feud pretty entertaining. Yeah the Weather Man Analogy on Letterman was perfect





That was not nice for them to play the Stewart clip and have Cramer split screened. You can see him slowly getting grimmed out. Kinda Painfull to watch actually. Check out the final showdown. In particular check out this clip of cramer saying some very interesting things.


Here is a nice summary of the final showdown. All in all this feud got my attention.



1 comment:

metahustler said...

Wow that was fast!

Photo Feed